[Playlists] Save Daily Mix as New Playlist

I've seen this suggestion pop up before but it didn't get enough kudos. Still, I'll repost it again in case it catches on!

Sometimes the daily mix algorithm REALLY hits the spot and matches songs perfectly. And then I just want to save it without manually adding every song to a custom playlist.

Like right now. And you know it, I'm adding the songs one by one to a playlist because algorithm did good and I don't want to lose it once it refreshes tomorrow. But what if I don't have the time for that? One tap could spare me the pain.

As the Daily Mix algorithm gets better, I'm sure many of us are gonna start feeling this way soon.

Updated on 2021-06-30

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos. In order to keep an overview of the active ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However, this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion!

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here.

Comments
Xenia
Status changed to: New Suggestion

Updated on 2021-04-28

Hello and thanks for sharing your feedback! We’ve gone ahead and marked this as a New Suggestion, which is a repost of this inactive idea.

Spotify Staff will look into this idea once it reaches the necessary amount of votes. More info on how your feedback reaches Spotify via the Idea Exchange can be found here.

st86
Casual Listener

I agree this would be so useful!  This feature used to exist - I still have old playlists saved straight from daily mixes of the past. I don't know why they got rid of it! 

Luan
Spotify Star
Spotify Star
Status changed to: Closed - Not Enough Votes

Updated on 2021-06-30

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos. In order to keep an overview of the active ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However, this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion!

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here.

jonmu

Completely unclear why this feature was once available and then removed. Please at least explain the rationale behind such a wired UX decision. 

Sometimes I really like a recommended playlist and want to not lose it. Having to manually save tracks is simply punishing users for trying to keep what was especially prepared for them.

Please allow us to save playlists for future use.

Gyrocompass
Visitor

This should be possible. I can "heart" the playlist but the content changes as the playlist rolls over. What's the point in that?