[Playlists] Searched Songs

My idea isn’t much of a huge idea but more towards people like me in which have a few if not a lot of playlists. My idea is that if you search a song up or check the options on it that there would be a new option that includes if the song is somewhere in your playlists or Liked Songs and if so which one. Since I listen to music 24/7 and all of my playlists have different types of songs, it would be nice to organize them.

Updated on 2022-08-14

Hey @Doofensmirtz,

Thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange.

We’re closing this idea since it doesn’t meet one of our Idea Exchange guidelines, namely “Checking for existing ideas”.

A similar idea has already been suggested here - We'd recommend taking a look at its Status for more info. Any relevant updates about this will be posted there.

If you think your idea should be considered as separate, feel free to submit it again highlighting how your idea is distinct from the existing one.

Cheers!

Comments
OscarDC
Status changed to: Closed - Doesn't Meet Requirements

Updated on 2022-08-14

Hey @Doofensmirtz,

Thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange.

We’re closing this idea since it doesn’t meet one of our Idea Exchange guidelines, namely “Checking for existing ideas”.

A similar idea has already been suggested here - We'd recommend taking a look at its Status for more info. Any relevant updates about this will be posted there.

If you think your idea should be considered as separate, feel free to submit it again highlighting how your idea is distinct from the existing one.

Cheers!