[Playlists] Set a Folder Image

We all know how customization of playlist is now available and we love it. But I find myself with lots of Playlist Folders, which are very useful and helps you to organize your library better, and I cant put an image for the folder, so it stays dark with a folder logo, which is quite boring and seems basic. I hope Im not the only one, and I hope Im not beeing too nagger, but it will really change the esthetic in a better way. 
Thanks for the attention and the dedication, I really enjoy using spotify!!

The idea has been reposted here

Updated on 2018-11-10

Hey!

Your idea was submitted a while ago and unfortunately didn't receive the amount of kudos needed to stay active in the ideas board (100 Kudos per year). 

In order to keep the Ideas Exchange clearer I'll close this idea for now, but this doesn't mean Spotify rejected this idea.

If you think this is an idea which needs to be implemented, you're welcome to post it in slightly different again :)

Have a nice day!

Luke

Related Ideas

Comments
Rock Star 28
Rock Star 28
Status changed to: New Idea

Updated on 2017-11-04

Marked as new idea.

electroclub

I don't think that's an option.
It's something that "organized" music lovers in Spotify Premium should be enjoying already.

You just have to see the difference. Please guys, vote for it!

Spotify folders playlist, now and with images.jpg

Omga4000

Very much supporting. Cannot believe this has not yet been implemented.

hannahwilling
Casual Listener

Yes. This would be fabulous!

GGG-team
Regular

Totally agree, I'm surprised it was not implemented with the playlist image feature.

igor_krik

No, you aren't the only one. Hope someone will see this and make a use out of it :)

TomStow

Please Spotify, would love this so much. Finally organised my Albums folder by Artist and now I have a horrible looking Albums folder. Would love to be able to choose images for the Artist playlist folders.

QfromThijs
Regular

YES YES YES

This is my frustation too. 
Spotify, please fix this simple setting.

:) :) :)

cpebach
Casual Listener

https://community.spotify.com/t5/Idea-Submissions/All-Platforms-Playlists-Spotify-folders-should-hav...

Just requested this myself too! Go Vote! I already voted here, let's get this done :)

Rock Star 17
Rock Star 17
Status changed to: Inactive Idea

The idea has been reposted here

Updated on 2018-11-10

Hey!

Your idea was submitted a while ago and unfortunately didn't receive the amount of kudos needed to stay active in the ideas board (100 Kudos per year). 

In order to keep the Ideas Exchange clearer I'll close this idea for now, but this doesn't mean Spotify rejected this idea.

If you think this is an idea which needs to be implemented, you're welcome to post it in slightly different again :)

Have a nice day!

Luke