[Playlists] Sort a Playlist by Skip Count

In playlists, add a column that displays how many times the user has skipped this song. Allow us to sort by this column.

Update: This idea was reposted here.

Updated on 2018-11-10

Hey!

Your idea was submitted a while ago and unfortunately didn't receive the amount of kudos needed to stay active in the ideas board (100 Kudos per year). 

In order to keep the Ideas Exchange clearer I'll close this idea for now, but this doesn't mean Spotify rejected this idea.

If you think this is an idea which needs to be implemented, you're welcome to post it in slightly different again :)

Have a nice day!

Luke

Related Ideas

Comments
Rock Star 28
Rock Star 28
Status changed to: New Idea

Updated on 2017-11-20

Marked as new idea.

Mitsjol

I would like to show my support for this feature. I want to clean up my playlists and I would like to see which songs I skipped the most. 

I saw that this feature requested has been requested before (12). So it seems that there is enough interest in a feature like this.

nicolejarvis42

I want this!! It wont let me vote though!

j0112358

Apparently I can't vote for some reason.  I would like to see this feature added as well.

smgrock

I am the same way, want this badly but it will not let me vote :(

jrj2211

This would be so helpful

Rock Star 17
Rock Star 17
Status changed to: Inactive Idea

Update: This idea was reposted here.

Updated on 2018-11-10

Hey!

Your idea was submitted a while ago and unfortunately didn't receive the amount of kudos needed to stay active in the ideas board (100 Kudos per year). 

In order to keep the Ideas Exchange clearer I'll close this idea for now, but this doesn't mean Spotify rejected this idea.

If you think this is an idea which needs to be implemented, you're welcome to post it in slightly different again :)

Have a nice day!

Luke