[Playlists] Sort by most recently added song

When i'm adding a song to a playlist. The playlist order should be sorted by the date the last song added to the playlist was. I was adding songs to an old playlist of mine and I had to scroll down my lists for each addition. Not a dealbreaker for me, but it's tedious. 

Updated on 2018-12-25

Hey everyone, thanks for coming to the Spotify Community!

For more info on playlist filters on mobile, check out this infographic:

iOS Playlist Filter.png

Please let me know if I can help you with anything else :)

Comments
diegoLP

Sorting by anything you prefer ! 

I would love to sort by newest added, artist, year/ era, even popularity. It would be sick if you could re-arrange your music with an algorithm that looks after the amount of playbacks a song has on the system, and due to this it  organizes them on your queue or playlist !😍

Jacob
Community Legend
Status changed to: Need more information

Updated on 2018-11-17

Hey @sjyamamura, thanks for coming to the Spotify Community!

There should be a way to sort by Recently Added. Could you let me know what device you are using Spotify on? I should be able to help.

Looking forward to your response!

rcadby
Casual Listener

yeah you should be able to organize playlists like files are organized in a file browser like windows or mac

josh-bridge

Maybe you can't do it on mobile, but you can definitely already do this on desktop

Screenshot 2018-11-21 at 11.03.30.png

aidash

Hi Everyone, I'm having the same issue. I can't see the "date" column at all any more?! Please see attached.

I only see title and Artists and that how I can sort the order?

Any idea?Screen Shot 2018-11-26 at 5.07.54 pm.png

calebfergie

You can certainly do this on desktop, but PLEASE make a way for us to also have this on mobile. Either:

• A way to save the order of the songs after it has been modified (by creator, by contributor)
  • A way to do the same sorting action on mobile
somagh

Hello I also came here to find a solution to this. On my pc there a clear way to do it but on the iphone I can't seem to find the option

Jacob
Community Legend
Status changed to: Case Closed

Updated on 2018-12-25

Hey everyone, thanks for coming to the Spotify Community!

For more info on playlist filters on mobile, check out this infographic:

iOS Playlist Filter.png

Please let me know if I can help you with anything else :)