[Playlists] Sort or filter by unavailable tracks

The Idea:

Have the ability to sort (or filter) playlists by track availability, similar to how you can sort by song title, artist, time etc...

The Reason:

My main playlist, which is a complete collection of my all time favorite tracks, has over 2,500 songs in and growing. I used to have all these as MP3's and use iTunes, but I have since moved that playlist over Spotify. I don't like using local files as it can get messy, so I have unavailable tracks turned on and regularly scroll through the 2.5k+ songs looking for greyed out ones so I can source replacements or make a note that the song is no longer available. It would be much easier to quickly filter or change the sort order to see the unavailable tracks within the playlist.

Update: This idea has been reposted here.

Updated on 2018-02-12

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (50 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active & recent ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! 😉

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!

Comments
Marco
Community Legend
Status changed to: New Idea
Updated: 2017-02-20

Marked as new idea.

Gibsonlover66

I agree, fix this NOW! I've been doing the same thing for many years now and that feature would be really convenient. It can't be that complicated, can it? Just being able to filter on "not available tracks", in order to NOT have to scroll through the whole **bleep**. When you have many thousands of favorite songs the scrolling becomes a tedious work. Thank you so much for the attention...

mattblank
Regular

@Gibsonlover66 - Please vote for the idea then 🙂

Gibsonlover66

Done! Didn't take notice of that feature 😕

Marco
Community Legend
Status changed to: Inactive Idea

Update: This idea has been reposted here.

Updated on 2018-02-12

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (50 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active & recent ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! 😉

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!