[Playlists] Sorting by saved songs of 'Your Music'

The idea is pretty straight forward , just add a button which allows sort songs in your playlist depending if they are in your My music collection or not just like this

example

Updated: 2016-06-13

Update: This idea has been submitted again here:

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (50 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active & recent ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! ;)

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!

Related Ideas

Comments
Rock Star 28
Rock Star 28
Status changed to: New Idea
Updated: 2015-06-15

Marked as new idea and edited the title slightly to make it easier to find via search. ;)

lovethespot

It would appear that only the crossfade works for music listed under "songs" that have been "checked" as a favorite to listen to.  Any playlists, i.e. a bands album does not crossfade between songs at all. Why this limitation?  I shouldnt have to add a complete album into my "songs" list to have it crossfade. 

Does anyone validate my same concern here? 

Zane

jamiegray
Roadie

great idea! you've got my kudos!

Stefu

This is something that I have been wanting for years. I would use it every day and it would make organizing my music easier. For example: let's say I want to listen to one of Spotify's playlists, if I could sort this way I could easily see which songs I already like from that playlist. Another example: Let's say I have a playlist full of albums released in 2015; I would like to make a "best tracks of 2015" playlist; think of how much easier it would be to sort by the check mark and drop those in the new playlist! Anyway, I know this doesn't have a ton of Kudos yet, but I really hope to see it soon!

baskil

I really hope this is implemented. I use a filter playlist to find new music, and it would save me a lot of time to be able to, every now and then, clean out checked tracks rather than hunt for them amongst thousands of tracks.

jamiegray
Roadie

Hilarious that this isnt yet a feature

millionsofjerem

I'm stunned that this hasn't been implemented. It's the one update that I consistently hold my breath for each time I see an update notification!!!

Rock Star 28
Rock Star 28
Status changed to: Inactive Idea

Updated: 2016-06-13

Update: This idea has been submitted again here:

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (50 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active & recent ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! ;)

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!