Announcements

[Playlists] Track Number in Column

I'd highly suggest reversing the replacement of song numbers with musical note icons in albums and playlists on the web player. It's pointless and really annoying that you can no longer tell how far down a list of songs you are.

Update: this idea has been reposted here.

Hey!

Your idea was submitted a while ago and unfortunately didn't receive the amount of kudos needed to stay active in the ideas board (100 Kudos per year). 

In order to keep the Ideas Exchange clearer I'll close this idea for now, but this doesn't mean Spotify rejected this idea.

If you think this is an idea which needs to be implemented, you're welcome to post it in slightly different again 🙂

Have a nice day!

Luke

Comments

100%. Track count and showing X/Y for an album or playlist is a basic feature for every media player. The android app is basically unusable now. They need to fix this.

Regular

I hope they also add numbers in the desktop client

Agreed. I am a Dance Instructor and not being able to see the track numbers makes things difficult. I am currently doing a Spotify premium trail and it’s because of this that I will probably try another platform instead of signing up. 

Yeah, no idea why they removed this in the first place. Aesthetics? Please don't degrade usability for the sake of aesthetics.

Rock Star 17
Rock Star 17
Status changed to: Inactive Idea

Update: this idea has been reposted here.

Hey!

Your idea was submitted a while ago and unfortunately didn't receive the amount of kudos needed to stay active in the ideas board (100 Kudos per year). 

In order to keep the Ideas Exchange clearer I'll close this idea for now, but this doesn't mean Spotify rejected this idea.

If you think this is an idea which needs to be implemented, you're welcome to post it in slightly different again 🙂

Have a nice day!

Luke