[Playlists] Warning before switching Offline Toggle

The "Downloaded" button on top of playlists/albums should not be there. It's really easy to hit it by accident or when trying to access the menu of the song that is directly underneath it. Furthermore there is no confirmation if you hit the button that asks you if you really want to delete the playlist/song, so I often have to redownload 1000s of songs because I hit the button by accident. Please consider moving this button to the upper right menu. Thank you

Updated on 2019-09-02

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (100 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active & recent ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! ;)

P.S: More information about how the ideas exchange works can be found here.

Comments
Rock Star 28
Rock Star 28
Status changed to: New Idea

Updated on 2018-10-19

Marked as new idea.

radishy

This is 100% needed. I accidentally pressed the download button when I was abroad without data roaming or a reliable WiFi connection available and just in that one second I'd lost all of my music for the trip. This shouldn't be as easy to do as it currently is, there should be a prompt or it should be hidden in a separate menu.

Luanch12

It really annoys me! It happens to me the same that radishy's sad. Please, implement at least the confirmation modal to avoid accidental exclusions.

Ppozniak
Music Fan

It's such a violation of basic UX that it's the biggest shame it was not implemented right from the beginning.

Honestly I just simply cannot imagine being an UX designer and not thinking of it.

Rock Star 28
Rock Star 28
Status changed to: Inactive Idea

Updated on 2019-09-02

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (100 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active & recent ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! ;)

P.S: More information about how the ideas exchange works can be found here.