Announcements

[Playlists] When adding playlists to queue let us have option to make it play after other playlist

Hello world, i'd love to have an option to make the playlists i add to my queue to follow the order of the previous playlist as now it just overrides the next songs from my current playlist, as i'd like to have a set of playlists in  an order so i always have what i want to listen to easily and not ruin one of my playlists.

Another way could be to make the upcoming playlist in a queue added to be more specialized or have a folder icon so we can move them around, hope you understand! please thanks!!

Updated on 2022-06-06

Thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange!

We’re closing this idea since it doesn’t meet one of our Idea Exchange guidelines, namely point [3]: “One change request per Idea.”

Feel free to submit your idea again, making sure that it adheres to the above guidelines.

Thanks for understanding.

Comments
Dian
Status changed to: Closed - Doesn't Meet Requirements

Updated on 2022-06-06

Thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange!

We’re closing this idea since it doesn’t meet one of our Idea Exchange guidelines, namely point [3]: “One change request per Idea.”

Feel free to submit your idea again, making sure that it adheres to the above guidelines.

Thanks for understanding.

Env: prod