Some playlists have too many songs and there are songs that I want to seperate inside the playlist to find them easily or spot the point that the type(artist, tone, instrument...) of the music is changing from that point. There can be a splitter line or grouping feauture inside the playlsit so we can separate these musics inside our playlists.
Another idea: Coloring backgrounds. For example:
1. Eminem - song 1 (yellow background)
2. Eminem - song 2 (yellow background)
3. Eminem - song 3 (yellow background)
4. Eminem - song 4 (yellow background)
5. Kanye West - song 1 (orange background)
6. Kanye West- song 2 (orange background)
7. Kanye West - song 3 (orange background)
8. Kanye West- song 4 (orange background)
Of course these backgrounds should be transparent for compatibility. I think adding one of these feautures would be great
Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos yet. In order to keep an overview of the active ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However, this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.
If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to continue sharing it to get more kudos. Folks can still add their votes and comments in order to support it.
Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here.