[Playstation] Add Equalizer to PS4 app

I have noticed that sound has lack of bass and sound is just littlebit bad overall. If this is possible to make happen i would be pleased. Thank you!

Edit: This idea has been reposted here.

Updated: 2016-08-29

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (50 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active & recent ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! ;)

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!

Comments
Rock Star 21
Rock Star 21
Status changed to: New Idea
Updated: 2015-08-30

Marked as New Idea and edited title to make it easier to find via search. You may also be interested in this similar idea.

BlaneSmith
I completely agree with this, I pay for the premium service so I think it would be fair to add an EQ maybe even just for those who use premium since we're supposed to be receiving higher quality streams? My main problem with the PS app is the functionality of the playlist, it only shuffles through the first couple albums or artists in large playlists and you get maybe 2% of the entire playlist. I've found that if I connect with my phone I'm able to shuffle all the way through without any repetition. Also the interface is not user friendly at all, it's hard to search and then play what I actually want to without searching through irrelevant garbage first. Like I said before, the Spotify Connect is a simple fix to the issue, but I shouldn't have to use another device for the PS app to function correctly.
jhonmazoo

Cordial saludo

Soy usuario premiun y me pone de mal humor ver que mi cuenta de spotify no vincula a mi ps4. 
POR FAVOR ME AYUDAN A SOLUCIONARLO.

Rock Star 28
Rock Star 28
Status changed to: Inactive Idea

Edit: This idea has been reposted here.

Updated: 2016-08-29

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (50 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active & recent ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! ;)

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!