Please re-open case - BB10 App for Spotify

I realize you closed this request a couple of years ago, but with the new Passport, and your entry into Canada, you will be experiencing a large wave of BBOS users.

Now is the time to impress us!

Otherwise, you'll find that a lot of Canadians use BB phones with native apps for Rdio, Songza, Di radio etc... 

We do have alternatives.

thanks,

Hey there, Lots of people who would love a Spotify app on the BlackBerry 10. At this moment it is not on Spotifys todo list. This doesn't mean that it won't be added in the future. I will mark this suggestion as "Case Closed" as it is not really an idea, but a request. I would recommend adding your kudos, and support in the original idea. New updates will be posted in the same idea post too.
Comments
Jordi
Community Legend
Status changed to: Case Closed
Hey there, Lots of people who would love a Spotify app on the BlackBerry 10. At this moment it is not on Spotifys todo list. This doesn't mean that it won't be added in the future. I will mark this suggestion as "Case Closed" as it is not really an idea, but a request. I would recommend adding your kudos, and support in the original idea. New updates will be posted in the same idea post too.