[Podcast] Followed podcasts episode list (sorted by date).

I'm looking for a function to list alla the individual tracks for the podcasts I follow in one list, so the most recent published track is on top.
(like Soundcloud)

Idea has been reposted here.

Updated on 2019-11-12

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (100 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active & recent ideas in this forum, we will have to close this idea for now. However, this does not mean that your idea has been rejected by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea again, in a slightly different form! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of the community for your suggestion!😉

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!

Comments
Rock Star 23
Rock Star 23
Status changed to: New Idea

Updated on 2019-01-25

Marked as new idea, which is a repost of this inactive idea.

om142747
Composer

This would be really cool!

Coldcat

yeah We need this. This needs more upvote. Please Spotify make this happen. It's become very annoying lately with all the podcasts I follow, having to go through each one to find a new episode. Even if this is not a popular opinion for majority it makes a lot of sense to do this. 

diegodj
Visitor

and please discard for this list the completed listen episodies. And refresh the order. Like de list of daily mix, Maybe can work with podcast.

jsmith800
Visitor

podcast sorted by "recently added" isnt working the way it should.  The recently added eposodes of podcasts should be shown atop but are NOT.  Please fix

Coldcat

jsmith800 at the moment "recently added" shows the podcasts you recently followed. Which is very flawed. 

jsmith800
Visitor

I'm in the process of switching from Google Podcast to Spotify Podcast.  I love how Google lets you know NEW eposodes that have arrived.  In Spotify case, these NEW eposides should show at the top of the list.

Coldcat
Yup, I actually use both at the moment, Google podcast to update me when
new episodes are out then listen on Spotify at work.
lightsoutdnb
Casual Listener

need this feature yesterday, The whole nature of a podcast is currency and seeing which pods have been recently updated is sorely needed.

Rock Star 15
Rock Star 15
Status changed to: Inactive Idea

Idea has been reposted here.

Updated on 2019-11-12

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (100 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active & recent ideas in this forum, we will have to close this idea for now. However, this does not mean that your idea has been rejected by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea again, in a slightly different form! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of the community for your suggestion!😉

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!