[Podcasts] Better descriptions for Podcasts

Hi,

I recently submitted my RSS feed to Spotify Podcasts. When I took a look at it once approved, I noticed that the format of the description was as minimalist as possible. No images, no indent, no bold or italic, and most of all, not even line breaks. 

I can have all of these things and even more like timecodes for my podcast on iTunes with the helping of HTML tags. It could be nice for such a functionnality to be added to Spotify Podcasts. I am asking that because I did not noticed any podcast that had a well formatted description.

Thank you !

Edit: This idea has been reposted here.

Updated on 2020-02-11

Hey @Tsuchi  

Because this idea has not reached the 100 votes per year quota to stay as an active idea, I am marking it as an inactive idea, feel free to re-post your idea if you are interested.

Jack 🙂

Comments
Rock Star 23
Rock Star 23
Status changed to: New Idea

Updated on 2019-07-10

Marked as new idea.

Casual Listener

It's really a feature that would make the life of users that listen to podcasts in Spotify more enjoyable. Both episode description formatting and links (for specific episode times and external links), would make it much easier to understand the content and to jump to specific moments that the person is interested. 

This is a common feature in other popular podcast players and I think it's the only thing missing to Spotify to be an ideal aggregator. 

Rock Star 4
Rock Star 4
Status changed to: Inactive Idea

Edit: This idea has been reposted here.

Updated on 2020-02-11

Hey @Tsuchi  

Because this idea has not reached the 100 votes per year quota to stay as an active idea, I am marking it as an inactive idea, feel free to re-post your idea if you are interested.

Jack 🙂