[Podcasts] Podcast Statistics

Deadset I cannot believe how difficult Spotify has managed to make it to access podcast download/listen statistics. My podcast has recently been published on Spotify through Podbean (who I should add Spotify could learn a few things from re customer service) but my statistics I access through Podbean doesn't include Spotify. I've gone through a string of customer service portals from Spotify and the furthest I've got is an auto-reply message from a podcast spotify email giving me a link to register my podcast on Spotify. Presumably these statistics are readily available to Spotify so I suggest as a revolutionary idea implemented by literally every similar service on the planet that these statistics are then passed on to podcast managers

Edit: This idea has been reposted here.

Updated on 2018-11-15

Hey!

Your idea was submitted a while ago and unfortunately didn't receive the amount of kudos needed to stay active in the ideas board (100 Kudos per year). 

In order to keep the Ideas Exchange clearer I'll close this idea for now, but this doesn't mean Spotify rejected this idea.

If you think this is an idea which needs to be implemented, you're welcome to post it in slightly different again 🙂

Have a nice day!

Luke

Comments
GoodRally

Having the same issue--my podcast GoodRally was recently approved to join the Spotify podcast library and I'm hopeful that I can get visibility into my metrics soon. If anyone has successfully gotten this visibility, please share how you did it!

KinoCast
Casual Listener

It's coming up to two weeks since I first started looking for an answer on this and Spotify has been nothing but  useless. Any time I try to get through they just pass you on to some other branch and say they'll take it from here now. All roads lead to podcasts@spotify.com which seems to serve purely to send automated messages. Glad to hear I'm not the only one having issues with this

Marco
Community Legend
Status changed to: New Idea

Updated on 2017-11-23

Marked as new idea.

bakedandawake

Updates on this matte at all? I can't find my stats either 

BRUUUCE

I noticed podbean has a spotify trending tab on the statistics page. however, it shows 0 listens, which isn't true.

any updates from anyone? Podbean directed me to spotify.

Thetavius

I am a podcaster myself and I am trying to find these stats. I also have a band on Spotify and they let you look at your stats through "artist on spotify". My question is why can't this also be done for podcasts?

Luke
Rock Star 17
Rock Star 17
Status changed to: Inactive Idea

Edit: This idea has been reposted here.

Updated on 2018-11-15

Hey!

Your idea was submitted a while ago and unfortunately didn't receive the amount of kudos needed to stay active in the ideas board (100 Kudos per year). 

In order to keep the Ideas Exchange clearer I'll close this idea for now, but this doesn't mean Spotify rejected this idea.

If you think this is an idea which needs to be implemented, you're welcome to post it in slightly different again 🙂

Have a nice day!

Luke