[Podcasts] Reset Podcast Progress

I would like to be able to reset my podcast progress. After having listened through a podcast and wanting to give it another listen, the progress bars are all displayed as blue and already listened to, and rightfully so.

When jumping between units (phone, PC etc.) keeping track of the progress is difficult, especially since there is a misalignment between units, sometimes by several episodes. Sometimes it gets really bad and you end up with this eyesore as attached:

spotify.jpg

Updated on 2019-08-07

Hey!

Your idea was submitted a while ago and unfortunately didn't receive the amount of kudos needed to stay active in the ideas board (100 Kudos per year). 

In order to keep the Ideas Exchange clearer I'll close this idea for now, but this doesn't mean Spotify rejected this idea.

If you think this is an idea which needs to be implemented, you're welcome to post it in a slightly different form :)

Have a nice day!

Luke

Comments
Rock Star 28
Rock Star 28
Status changed to: New Idea

Updated on 2018-07-28

Marked as new idea.

hollomandious

aside from a purely asthetic reasoning, i would like this feature to reset a podcast's progress bars so that on a relisten, i don't constantly get the next episode starting up at the credits. just a button to reset all episodes in the podcast and then they'd all just start from 0:00. Simple.

Nicobella
Visitor

My boyfriend an I listen to a podcast called the Adventure Zone. He has relistened to the podcast about 7 times and each time has trouble with saved spot in the episode. I just spent a little while going through the entire podcast, skipping over some filler, and marking all of them an I listened to so I could have a fresh listen. It would be wonderful to be able to say "clear listened history" under podcast setting. I also upvoted the idea for a playlist of podcast, which would still be wonderful so that I could take out all the live filler episodes, and make a playlist of just the story arc. But it would still be important to have profession saved/resettable in a podcast playlist.

Rock Star 17
Rock Star 17
Status changed to: Inactive Idea

Updated on 2019-08-07

Hey!

Your idea was submitted a while ago and unfortunately didn't receive the amount of kudos needed to stay active in the ideas board (100 Kudos per year). 

In order to keep the Ideas Exchange clearer I'll close this idea for now, but this doesn't mean Spotify rejected this idea.

If you think this is an idea which needs to be implemented, you're welcome to post it in a slightly different form :)

Have a nice day!

Luke