[Podcasts] Search Within a Podcast Show

Hi

I just switched from PocketCast to Spotify for Podcast listening as some shows are now only available on spotify. That being said, I am missing a KEY feature, which is to be able to search within a Podcast show. For example, if I go to Armchair expert, I'd like to be able to search for a specific guest or topic within the Podcast show only. Most other podcast app have this functionality already available.

I have seen this request already published, but it was closed due to lack of votes. I hope with this new request, enough people vote so this can be added to the product development backlog.

Updated on 2021-08-08

Hey @laurence000,

Thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange.

We’re closing this idea since it doesn’t meet one of our Idea Exchange guidelines, namely “Checking for existing ideas”.

A similar idea has already been suggested here - feel free to add your vote to it! Keep in mind that it's Status doesn't mean it won't be implemented, as users can still vote and Spotify will check it out if it gathers enough votes. 

Cheers!

Comments
Novy
Status changed to: Closed - Doesn't Meet Requirements

Updated on 2021-08-08

Hey @laurence000,

Thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange.

We’re closing this idea since it doesn’t meet one of our Idea Exchange guidelines, namely “Checking for existing ideas”.

A similar idea has already been suggested here - feel free to add your vote to it! Keep in mind that it's Status doesn't mean it won't be implemented, as users can still vote and Spotify will check it out if it gathers enough votes. 

Cheers!