[Podcasts] Stop showing me podcasts so prominently

Since last mayor UI update, the home page now shows me as the first section "New Episodes" with the next episodes of some podcasts I follow (now used to).

Don't get me wrong, having podcasts is nice and all but i come here for the music, I find it really annoying that i have to scroll/click around to go to the thing that i want to and that I usually use (is don't even hear podcasts that often)

As an effort to remove this section I unfollowed all the podcasts, yet it still shows the episodes (old ones, the sames from the day I unfollowed I guess)

Updated on 2021-06-12

Hey @tama2

Thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange.

We’re closing this idea since it doesn’t meet one of our Idea Exchange guidelines, namely “Checking for existing ideas”.

A similar idea has already been suggested here - feel free to add your vote to it!

If you think your idea should be considered as separate, feel free to submit it again highlighting how your idea is distinct from the existing one.

Cheers! 

Comments
Ivan
Spotify Legend
Status changed to: Closed - Doesn't Meet Requirements

Updated on 2021-06-12

Hey @tama2

Thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange.

We’re closing this idea since it doesn’t meet one of our Idea Exchange guidelines, namely “Checking for existing ideas”.

A similar idea has already been suggested here - feel free to add your vote to it!

If you think your idea should be considered as separate, feel free to submit it again highlighting how your idea is distinct from the existing one.

Cheers!