Announcements

Possibility to change between Album/Single Artwork

When I listen to my songs I like to see the "unique" Single artwork instead of the original Album artwork (for example, when I listen to Eminem's "Berzerk" song, I like to see the Single artwork instead of the "The Marshall Mathers LP 2" album artwork for every song on the album). But, I don't like having to save the whole "The Marshall Mathers LP 2" album on my songs and then also save the "Berzerk" single separately to, in the end, have two "Berzerk" songs or have the Single version outside of the album list.

I would like to have the option to change what artwork I want to see for each song, so that I can have only one song list for the album but have all the different artworks for the singles.

That would help a lot to organize my songs and to discover new artworks from some artists.

Sorry for bad English, I'm Brazilian.

Updated on 2021-08-12

Hey everyone,

This idea has been inactive for quite a while now.

We've discussed it internally once more and this is not something that we plan on implementing in the foreseeable future and will be setting the status to closed, to match our new Idea Exchange statuses.

More info on how your feedback reaches Spotify via the Idea Exchange can be found here.

Comments
meahtenoha

Hey @burbanos just to be sure we understand, you'd like to have both: 

1. The ability to see which tracks has an alternative album cover.

2. The ability to then pick which one is displayed.

Is that right?

burbanos

Yes, exactly! 😄

Marco
Status changed to: New Idea

Marco
Status changed to: Inactive Idea
Updated: 2015-09-30

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (25 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! 😉

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!

Ver
Status changed to: Case Closed

Updated on 2021-08-12

Hey everyone,

This idea has been inactive for quite a while now.

We've discussed it internally once more and this is not something that we plan on implementing in the foreseeable future and will be setting the status to closed, to match our new Idea Exchange statuses.

More info on how your feedback reaches Spotify via the Idea Exchange can be found here.

Env: prod