Premium for unsupported countries

1. hi, I am from the country that is not officialy supported by spotify but I would like to buy premium spotify, so I wonder why I am not able to do this? I understand that free version is based on ads that not relevant for my region, but how about premium? You probably know that many people are forced to buy subscription on ebay, use virtual payment cards etc, I do want pay you some money, why I can't do this in legal way?
Updated: 2015-08-10

Hello!

There are some reasons why it's not so easy to just offer Premium in any country.

1. There need to be agreements between Spotify and the music labels about playing content in that country.
2. Spotify doesn't offer Premium in a country where Spotify hasn't built up a support channel for it.

Here's a quote of the FAQs about unavailable countries:
"Spotify is launching regularly in countries around the world. Please keep an eye on the Spotify blog or signup here to be first to hear. We hope to see you soon! "

0 Likes
Comments
Rock Star 28
Rock Star 28
Status changed to: Case Closed
Updated: 2015-08-10

Hello!

There are some reasons why it's not so easy to just offer Premium in any country.

1. There need to be agreements between Spotify and the music labels about playing content in that country.
2. Spotify doesn't offer Premium in a country where Spotify hasn't built up a support channel for it.

Here's a quote of the FAQs about unavailable countries:
"Spotify is launching regularly in countries around the world. Please keep an eye on the Spotify blog or signup here to be first to hear. We hope to see you soon! "