[Profile] Bring back "Recently Played Artists" on Profile

Spotify,

You recently removed the feature "Recently Played Artists" from friends' public pages and I request that you add it back on. This was a popular feature that helped me to discover new music that my friends were listening to. It was optional because people can choose to have public/private profiles, but now it's completely gone. Please consider adding it back.

Sincerely,

Dissatisfied Customer

This idea has been reposted here.

Updated on 2018-06-16

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (100 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active & recent ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! ;)

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!

Related Ideas

Comments
augusthm

Hi Spotify, 

I have noticed you have recently taken away the ability to publicly display recently played artists. This was a feature I thoroughly enjoyed and liked on other people's profiles that I followed. 

Please bring back this feature. Taking away this unique feature did not enhance the music expereince or improve it in any way. Now my music experience on Spotify is not as good. 

-Dissatisfied user

evakvalo

YES! Couldn't agree more. Please bring it back, it was one of the features that actually helped me discover new music and to have a overview over what music I listen the most too. It irritates me that this feature has been messed up and partly removed..

blahblahblah199
Casual Listener

This really sucks, i thought it was just a bug and waited a couple of days but it turns out to be an update. Infuriated because that feature is so so so important when i look for new music from friends or other people. Please bring this feature back. It sucks. 

Rock Star 28
Rock Star 28
Status changed to: New Idea

Updated on 2017-05-26

Marked as new idea and edited the title slightly to make it easier to find via search. ;)

Pointy88

So I was able to view this back when you initially posted this.. however in the last week or so I have been unable to see this on friends public pages. Please bring back recently played artists! 

Rock Star 28
Rock Star 28
Status changed to: Inactive Idea

This idea has been reposted here.

Updated on 2018-06-16

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (100 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active & recent ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! ;)

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!