Prompt asking if new tracks can be downloaded on subscribed playlists

Basically a notification on desktop and a push notification on mobile when clicked/tapped on comes up with a yes or no dialogue box asking if you would like to download new tracks when a subscribed and downloaded playlist has been updated.
This should be accompanied by an option in settings asking if you would prefer them to be downloaded automatically or you would like a prompt each time. Might be a good idea to have this option not as a global setting but also an individual setting for every playlist subscribed to. Eg. I want to auto download my friend's playlist but I don't want to auto download the top club hits playlist.

Thoughts? Improvements? Criticisms?

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (25 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! ;)

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!

0 Likes
Comments
Rock Star 28
Rock Star 28
Status changed to: New Idea

Marked as new idea and corrected the title for you. ;)
RealSplittah
Casual Listener
Cheers. Thankyou.
Rock Star 28
Rock Star 28
Status changed to: Inactive Idea

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (25 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! ;)

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!