Put back the Volume Control in the Now Playing View

I have just updated to the newest mobile app (3.3.0) on my iPhone and now there is no volume control on the 'Now Playing' screen (same for Android).

I used to use this because when I go from my car to my head phones I need to turn down the volume a lot! And if I use the iPhones volume buttons, it says its changing my headphones volume but its just turning down my ringer volume (very annoying). Please put the volume control back.

Update: This idea has been reposted here.

Updated: 2016-06-16

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (50 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active & recent ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! 😉

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!

Comments
Rock Star 28
Rock Star 28
Status changed to: New Idea
Updated: 2015-06-19

Marked as new idea and edited the title slightly to make it easier to find via search. 😉

rbwn14
Casual Listener
spotify please bring back in app volume button - so much more easier to use then side volume button
Asinine
Androids 3.3.0 does have a volume adjustment on the now playing screen.. It is on the right hand side and looks like a speaker.. It brings up a connect,media screen but at the bottom of the screen is the volume control.. I'm not sure about the iOS, curious to see if there is one or not when I get home ans look on my daughters phone
rbwn14
Casual Listener

Its interesting ... On the ipad this function is still available but on the iPhone it is not

joschenk

bring back !!

rbwn14
Casual Listener
Spotify ... Please dont make me go to apple music ..... Bring back the volume button on now playing screen please !
Robertsrich2

Yes on phone app volume control. With regret I will have to change to Apple if we don't get volume control on the app in next two months

fletchergiles

Please bring back the in app volume slider... so much easier. why would you get rid of it in the first place?

miami57

I use my iPad when I lead  indoor cyling classes at my local Y and the volume control is essential. Where did the volume control go?

Rhythmwize

A volume control slider is absolutely required...what's going on?