Queue List On/Off Switch

The ability to play from your queue or not. I have found that I add songs to my queue to be played at a later time or came back to a queue that I am no longer in the mood for. I would like the ability to turn off the Queue List playlist. This way I can play other songs while browsing, then go back to my queue at a later time. 

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted over 1 year ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos. In order to keep an overview of the active ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again!

Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! 😉

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!

Comments
Joe_Offer
Regular

I have the same problem. By mistake, I put 150 elevator music songs in my queue. I can't figure out how to abandon this queue without listening to all 150 songs. Oh, woe is me!  -Joe-

ceykooo
Casual Listener

As a workaround, what I do is keep a separate private (unpublished) playlist, "Queue", where I move songs that I want to temporarily erase from my queue.

Marco
Community Legend
Status changed to: Inactive Idea

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted over 1 year ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos. In order to keep an overview of the active ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again!

Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! 😉

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!

Related Ideas