Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[Queue] Queue to Next or Last

Present two options on rightclick, Queue Last and Queue Next. Very easy to implement, and useful. 

The way I been using spotty lately is to keep adding to Play Queue, it has gotten really long and sometimes I want to listen to something right now, then I have to add to queue and then move the songs all the way up to the top.

Mediamonkey have had this implemented since long ago. Mediamonkey is btw the best musicorganizer I've ever owned or tried. 

Updated on 2023-03-28

Hey there,

Thanks for this submission. We had a slight hiccup with moving ideas to different boards, but it's all good now.

We're setting the status of this one as "not right now", but that doesn't mean that your votes don't count.

Cheers!

Comments
Rapti
I don't understand how a feature so useful yet simple to implement has still not been added more than two years after it was first suggested.
brianprentiss

People have been barking at rdio for years to add this feature and I've been considering moving to spotify premium because of rdio's lack of implementation. Now I see that spotify is just the same. The staggering lack of customer attention on both of these companies' parts is just astounding to me. UI is everything in this game.

ferglobal

Any idea when the queuing is going to be operational on the Spotify Connect feature? Adding on the option to queue it next or last would be awesome, but having it operational on Connect would be even greater.

ryanevans85

"Present two options on rightclick, Queue Last and Queue Next. Very easy to implement, and useful." 

YES! This would be so easy to implement and EXTREMELY useful! Please move this to the top of the list Spotify.

gregroberti
Also why isn't there any way to clear the queue on android? I need yo remove every song individually. Very annoying.
carlosaranha
Even Grooveshark offers it. More than essential.
gremkin

Come on, Spotify. This feature is essential.

osse

any update on this ? How much 'kudos' idea has to have to be implemented ? 

mcanic

On the deskop version of Spotify - when you right click an album and select Queue, it is put into the Play Queue right after the currently playing song. IMHO that is not logical - if there are more songs in the queue, newly added songs have to be added on the bottom of the queue.

Suppose there are people in a queue in the supermarket, and new people step into the queue right after the person that's currently handled... that's not how a queue is supposed to work, right?

Queue-editing is even more strange, with not being able to remove or reorder certain songs... just doesn't make sense to me. To me, the way Spotify works with the Pla Queue is at least not intuitive.

leebotton

Yes, Yes! I can't understand why this hasn't happened yet. This is a normal function of any good media player, Winamp was the one for me and that has always supported it, I used it all the time it's a really big problem that spotify doesn't have this.