Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[Queue] Queue to Next or Last

Present two options on rightclick, Queue Last and Queue Next. Very easy to implement, and useful. 

The way I been using spotty lately is to keep adding to Play Queue, it has gotten really long and sometimes I want to listen to something right now, then I have to add to queue and then move the songs all the way up to the top.

Mediamonkey have had this implemented since long ago. Mediamonkey is btw the best musicorganizer I've ever owned or tried. 

Updated on 2023-03-28

Hey there,

Thanks for this submission. We had a slight hiccup with moving ideas to different boards, but it's all good now.

We're setting the status of this one as "not right now", but that doesn't mean that your votes don't count.

Cheers!

Comments
ma_shu

This is the main reason why I kept my Apple subscription and canceled Spotify after first month when Spotify (finally) appeared in my country. Probably we're negligible mass for them, the so called "hard users" which they neglect in favour of the majority. A mistake, in my opinion, for such software not quite intended for the majority, again, in my opinion. I say this because, at least in my country, the vast majority still use YouTube when they want to listen to favoured music. But that's here, I don't own worldwide stats, maybe they do.

caravanriot

I would really like to have this implemented into Spotify. I noticed that Apple Music uses this, and I have no idea as to why spotify doesn't use it. Idk what else to do other than upvote this idea and hope.

Anatole25

I had the same idea. It's a great idea, hope it will be applied

ricedp

This would be great to have. An alternative is to support clicking on a song in the  queue and select "Move to top". I queue up a lot of songs and it's annoying to drag them to the top. It's pretty much impossible in the mobile app. There are a ton of times I am listening and think of something else I want to listen to next.

Käyttäjä

How is it possible that this "feature" still hasn't been fixed yet? From my point of view it's not an feature, it's a bug. And a major one!

I am using the Android app and it is absolutely annoying and frustrating that when I'm listening some album and want to add a second whole album/single song to the playing queue, that album/song goes directly after to the song currently playing, NOT to the end of the queue as would be expected. Why I as an paying customer aren't able to choose between adding songs next to be played or putting them to the end of the queue? How this type of absence/flaw is still possible in a year 2019?! If this flaw isn't fixed soon, I have no choise but end my customership and go to some of your competitors.

threedenis

Hi,

Can Spotify let us know the reason(s) why there is no intention to implement this?  

Thanks!

johndopeyman

This is a must-have feature for people who listen to whole albums with shuffle off.

RyanH1983

Sonos had this feature for ages! Come on Spotify, where's the premium service??!

GuidoF

The comments on this thread are spot on. Why Spotify won't implement a simple feature that's standard on every other platform is mystifying. 

Just think of how many users are dragging that last song to the top of a long playlist while driving through school zones. /s

johndopeyman

@GuidoF wrote:

The comments on this thread are spot on. Why Spotify won't implement a simple feature that's standard on every other platform is mystifying. 

Just think of how many users are dragging that last song to the top of a long playlist while driving through school zones. /s

hahahaha, let's see if we can guilt trip them into adding the feature!