[Queue] Shuffle queued Tracks

It would be useful if the shuffle button would also changed the order of queued songs too.

I like to randomly add songs/albums to a playlist of songs I want to hear now but it's annoying shuffle is ignored when you add songs in this manner and having to create a playlist just to shuffel negates the point of a queue system.

Edit: This idea has been reposted here.

Updated on 2018-06-15

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (100 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active & recent ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! ;)

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!

Related Ideas

Comments
docugarte

Hola, como puedo hacer para modificar el random /shuffle? El algorithm es muy similar y cuando escucho Canciones desde la biblioteca se repiten las secuencias

Boris786

I am a newbie to Spotify. I assume this explains why when I add music to that already playing it only seems to shuffle by each queue 'entry'. I could not understand what I was doing wrong and was thoroughly confused.but now I realise I cannot enque album say and apply shuffle to all tracks now queued to be played. 

Quite surprised by this and would def want it in the future.

puzder

This is core functionality folks. Is it really that difficult to add this? 

sactori
Casual Listener

Come on, just do it.

For now I'll just create a new playlist every time I want to queue something and then play the playlist it's a lot of trouble.

martini
Regular

Yawn.... been wating sooo looong... so simple to do... would be so useful.. yet Spotify fails yet again..

Rock Star 28
Rock Star 28
Status changed to: Inactive Idea

Edit: This idea has been reposted here.

Updated on 2018-06-15

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (100 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active & recent ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! ;)

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!