[Queue] Shuffle queued Tracks

It would be useful if the shuffle button would also changed the order of queued songs too.

I like to randomly add songs/albums to a playlist of songs I want to hear now but it's annoying shuffle is ignored when you add songs in this manner and having to create a playlist just to shuffel negates the point of a queue system.

Edit: This idea has been reposted here.

Updated on 2018-06-15

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (100 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active & recent ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! 😉

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!

Comments
jsmrtz

It's 2017 an this is still not a feature. Come on guys!!

detto87

What is taking so long for this? It's really the only thing that keeps Spotify from being useable to me. Apple Music and many others have this functionality.

rodehoed

2017 and i still have to make playlists to shuffle?!?! Come on Spotify fix this bug.

deathbatphteven

I agree 100% with this. This is my biggest gripe with the Spotify desktop and mobile App. I want to be able to add albums to the queue on the fly and shuffle them instead of listening to them in order. In older music software I've used this has been called "Add to Now Playing." 

Chingao

I use to be with Pandora and there their shuffle was okay. Many repetitive sings but at least you had a variety!!! Here $5.00 more and Daniel it! You're stick with only one album over n over!!! 

JakubWrong
Casual Listener

3 years later. Obvious bug still not fixed 😄 What's so difficult about it? 

randInt

That's not a missing feature that's OBVIOUSLY a bug, I mean every music player works like that. It's clearly not intutive, and totaly user-unfriendly...

Filipedls
Casual Listener

Well 2 years after and no shuffle?! needing help implementing it?! -> http://www.cplusplus.com/reference/algorithm/random_shuffle/

kyosho

Please for the love of god, let me shuffle my music!

Luckyscar

5 years, still not implemented :0