Quick Scroll Bar for iOS

iOS version must have the same scroll bar as the Android version. Currently, there is no direct way to scroll down directly to the bottom of a playlist, which is absolutely not user friendly, especially if you have more than 100 songs in a playlist.

Edit: This idea has been reposted here.

Updated on 2018-06-16

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (100 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active & recent ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! ;)

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!

Related Ideas

Comments
Rock Star 28
Rock Star 28
Status changed to: New Idea
Updated: 2016-04-13

Marked as new idea and edited the title slightly to make it easier to find via search. ;)
This idea is a re-post of this inactive idea.

eflatunhayaller

I definitely agree with you. I have more than 500 songs on my playlist and it is really torment to scroll down directly to the bottom of it

alphatauri

This is such a basic feature which has been implemented in iOS since 2010? Not having it in 2016 is just sheer stupidity. C'mon Spotify listen to your paid customers, we don't need fancy stuffs but at least give us the basic functionalities?

casslowe

Yes it is just laziness that this hasn't been written in, its in all competing/similar apps, and in the android version 

Please sort it, I have many playlists which contain all my recent music - 2000+ songs, which I just can't use now. 

Thanks 

erkarl

Coming over from Android missing this feature really reduced my user experience.

screenace
Casual Listener

Agree with comments here. This is basic functionality that needs to be in place and makes navigating any long list more difficult. Even the original iPod had this where if you scrolled that wheel fast enough it came up with a letter selection to jump to. Even that would be better than nothing. Please address this issue. 

mht

Oh god yes please give me a scroll bar!

Having a main playlist of 1000+ songs makes scrolling to the bottom a hair-pulling experience.

Dare I leave the playlist to look for something else? Will I have to scroll down all over again? Better not tempt fate...

Some design decisions just baffles me. Perhaps they thought aesthetics is more important than usability. If we who use large playlists are a disappearingly small percentage I guess it makes some sense.

khianorlandjuan
Casual Listener

I also AGREE with this suggestion. I have 500+ osngs in my playlist.

Please support ad spread this..

erkarl

I can't believe it's been a year and we still don't have quick scroll on iOS.

khianorlandjuan
Casual Listener

Well, they say that they can't do it because of iOS Limitations..

I was thinking that... spotify pays apple for all features..
and we pay to spotify for streaming and premium feature