Quick Scroll Bar for iOS

iOS version must have the same scroll bar as the Android version. Currently, there is no direct way to scroll down directly to the bottom of a playlist, which is absolutely not user friendly, especially if you have more than 100 songs in a playlist.

Edit: This idea has been reposted here.

Updated on 2018-06-16

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (100 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active & recent ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! ;)

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!

Comments
erkarl

It's been done in other areas of the iOS app (A, B, C... quickscroll) - the argument that it can't be done for playlist is false.

patman224

Why is this taking so long? Why does it even need upvotes? It's a clear flaw on your behalf. Is it that difficult to include a scroll bar for playlists in the iOS app? I mean, it's been like at least 3 years since android has had it. It cannot be that difficult to implement. I have an over 1k song playlist. A scroll bar would likely help.

Bito

I agree. THERE MUST BE A SCROLL BAR IN THE APP!!!

JonnyJAB

Much needed feature! Love the description of the previous idea and remains just as annoyingly true "100m dash to the bottom" 

daluzreis

I've been requesting this for such a long time. I can't believe it's a feature that Android users have had for such a long time - and here I've been walking around scrolling my thumb off wondering why no one thought of it before... C'mon Spotify - shape up with this one! 

Windyce

Yeash, I have been a spotify user premium since 2014 and I honestly think I might quit over this. I've used Android for that and now I got an iPhone I may as well use the competition's app if I can scroll faster in it. I have a 1k song list and I hate scrolling for so long in it,

clump
Casual Listener

Function to scroll to currently playing track in playlist would also help to ease our lives. Is anyone in Spotify even using mobile app? Don't you see how frustrating it can be sometimes? 

Shadowdemons09

This really needs to be a thing, I have over 900 songs in my starred playlist cause those are some of my favorite songs, and it’s very frustrating that I have to scroll all the way to the bottom in order to get to my latest added song, another nice feature would be to be able to sort the songs by name, date added, etc.

LumberjackROYAL

My main/personal playlist have almost 2000 songs and it's not always that easy to get to my songs. Doesn't really matter if I choose "alphabetic" or "recently added". I still have to scroll my thumbs off. 

kaycebasques

In this related request somebody mentioned that they have carpal tunnel syndrome and that the lack of this feature is causing them pain. Given that this is now an accessibility issue, I'm really surprised you haven't prioritized it!