Quick Scroll Bar for iOS

iOS version must have the same scroll bar as the Android version. Currently, there is no direct way to scroll down directly to the bottom of a playlist, which is absolutely not user friendly, especially if you have more than 100 songs in a playlist.

Edit: This idea has been reposted here.

Updated on 2018-06-16

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (100 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active & recent ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! ;)

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!

Comments
Jonyothan
Regular

This should have been added already 

natalie22

Please I hope they add this. It sucks having to scroll over and over to get to the bottom of a playlist.

imperial_dave

Still waiting for the scroll bar please!

btwalsh
Casual Listener

Yes please, I'd love this! I have a few 1000+ track playlists 

cristinarex2

I have a collaborative playlist with my boyfriend and it's over 1,000 songs. I would love a "jump to bottom" option when wanting to listen to newest additions. It's difficult, especially on the phone app to scroll through the whole playlist quickly. 

GladiatorLucy

This feature seriously needs to be added. Having to double thumb scroll like a lunatic to get to the bottom of a 500 song playlist is totally unreasonable.

balaaj1

Please please add the quick scroll. I do not want to use Spotify anymore due to the lack of this because I cannot access my playlists in a timely manner

TamilTouch

**bleep** yes please this is so annoying

Ekrilar

You should really fix this now!! I have used android for several years and now switched to iOS. This is really botthering me, and i want to scroll down fast in my playlist since i’ve gor moore than 1500 songs in 1 playlist.

Can you fix it?

joewalkaaa

Just recently changed to iPhone and this feature needs to be added. Makes the app much easier to work