[Radio] Play multiple Radio Stations

I love Spotify, the Radio works really well. The only thing mising is the ability to play, or shuffle multiple radio stations at the same time, like Pandora. 

Please add the ability to shuffle radio stations.

Edit: This idea has been reposted here.

Updated on 2018-06-16

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (100 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active & recent ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! ;)

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!

Related Ideas

Comments
Kruger2147
Casual Listener

Something like this.

shuffle radio.png 

Rock Star 28
Rock Star 28
Status changed to: New Idea

Nezandliz

Just joined Spotify and can't believe this option isn't available already! The station selection should just be a toggle on or off to add them in to your personalised radio station. I want a mix of metal, soul, rock, alternative, electronic, trance etc and can't be alone in liking a good mix!

jeffbaer

I am trying to do the exact same thing referenced in the pandora example.  I love the quality of the spotify music.  I would love to be able to shuffle artists and radio stations (pop, 60's, 70's 80's, country) as i could in Pandora.

bs5000

I agree it is better to listen to more than one radio station

skellogg10
Casual Listener

This is something Pandora has had for years and is a real deal-breaker for me. Own a CrossFit Box, not really interested in playing specific tracks, just a great set of random songs based on genre. I'm giving Spotify premium a try for a month, but will discontinue and move back to Pandora since you guys lack this basic functionality.

spotifysanty

Guys i just started using Spotify. I was really surprised to see that it doesn't have shuffle radio option like pandora. This doesn't seem to be a a very complicated feature. Why is it missing here ?

Mitrov00

I can't believe there aren't more people asking for it.  It's what keeps me from switching from Pandora despite the wider music selection on Spotify. 

Catboxfive

To me its a deal breaker - In my music collection (itunes) I have playlists and playlists made up of playlists. One genre can get a bit repitive but mix it up and I can have it on all day. May be spotify don't want you to listen to the service for too long.

clarkaddison
Casual Listener

This.  Making a station from a playlist is very broken.  This is would be ideal.