[Radio] Play multiple Radio Stations

I love Spotify, the Radio works really well. The only thing mising is the ability to play, or shuffle multiple radio stations at the same time, like Pandora. 

Please add the ability to shuffle radio stations.

Edit: This idea has been reposted here.

Updated on 2018-06-16

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (100 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active & recent ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! ;)

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!

Related Ideas

Comments
alvahoke

Thank you for your opinion, child. 

anton10
Bahahahahaha!
Couldn’t give a rodents rectum about you, or your half-assed opinions..
Fuk off, mouldy dirt bag.
Hash-tag keyboard fukwit.
alvahoke
Interesting reply time... A condescending Bot? see something new every day.
As you were my non caring, overtly arrogant, bot like troll. :)
anton10
It’s the internet, numb-nuts.
kevg2005

Need to be able to shuffle radio stations like Pandora!!  

chriseverett123

Please add this feature.. If Pandora can do it, why can't spotify? 

c7ph7x-r9r_m

I came to the community page specifically for this idea. This feature is available from other streaming services. Spotify should catch up!

Rock Star 28
Rock Star 28
Status changed to: Inactive Idea

Edit: This idea has been reposted here.

Updated on 2018-06-16

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (100 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active & recent ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! ;)

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!