[Radio] Radio Station with multiple Artists

The Artist radio function is brilliant but I would like to be able to create a radio station based on more than one artist. For example now I am listening to a station based on The Lumineers and is starting to get a bit tired of slow folk pop songs. But if I could add some Foo Fighters related songs to that mix the radio station would become much better. 

And once this radio station has been created and I have clicked the thumbs up and thumbs down a number of times to make the station even more perfect I would like to save that radio station so I can listen to it again without having to create it once more. 

Updated on 2017-11-10

Hey everyone, we're going to mark this idea as 'Case Closed' today. While this has been a live idea since 2012 it has always been marked as 'Not Right Now'--and we want to be more transparent about the likelihood this will be built. We believe users can easily achieve this by creating a playlist of the multiple artists you'd like to base a Radio station on. Just go to the playlist, add two or more songs (one from each artist you'd like) and then select Go to Playlist Radio.

Screen Shot 2017-11-10 at 1.05.57 PM.png

Related Ideas

Comments
Burdmanaudio

Similar question from my side. When you start a radio station based on an artist, is it just that artist or other artists in similar genre?

chickentender
Music Fan

Can't believe I first commented on this 5 years ago. Meanwhile, Pandora Premium rules. Just saying.

Scott_Gatherum
I moved to Spotify. I still think Pandora is great. Spotify just fit my needs better.
Burdmanaudio
Thanks. However I disagree on Pandora Premium. Sound quality blows.
Darkkhelmet

I agree, Pandora has poor sound quality but for me the introduction of similar types of music and artists from a seed makes up for it. Spotify has a much higher sampling rate but music choices are like riding on a rail while Pandora is more like skiing down a slope.

Spotify
Spotify
Status changed to: Case Closed

Updated on 2017-11-10

Hey everyone, we're going to mark this idea as 'Case Closed' today. While this has been a live idea since 2012 it has always been marked as 'Not Right Now'--and we want to be more transparent about the likelihood this will be built. We believe users can easily achieve this by creating a playlist of the multiple artists you'd like to base a Radio station on. Just go to the playlist, add two or more songs (one from each artist you'd like) and then select Go to Playlist Radio.

Screen Shot 2017-11-10 at 1.05.57 PM.png