Radio Section

Hello Everyone

I would like to have the Radio Section on all my devices. Radio is only available on my pc and smartphone, but you cannot access to this wonderful section on a roku, on tivo, on the samsung smart tv or any other device. This is why I'm still using pandora and, I think I'm not the only one.

Radio helps a lot of people (people like me) to find new music. You need to include it, because, at the end of the day, if I want to use spotify on these devices, I have to be a premium user, so, Why can't I have my radio section???

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (25 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! 😉

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!

Comments
Joeg

You need Sptify radio on sonos and roku.

airspeed

I was so disappointed when I added the Spotify channel to my Roku 2 XS and couldn't find any radio options like Pandorra or MOG offer. So at this point Spotify on the Roku is just a single album or playlist only player on the Roku. Please add a radio option that gives you the choice to either cycle just through songs from the selected artist or through "SIMILAR" artists. MOG on my PC and mobile have a slider feature that lets you choose either 100% the current artist if the slider is far left and 100% similar artist if the slider is far right. In the middle gives an even mix of the two options. I'm happy to finally see Spotify on the Roku but until there is a good radio feature then I'll be using it just to listen to selected albums and my personal playlists.

Please, please, please add a full featured radio for Spotify on the Roku!!!   : )

jqs8810
Music Fan

That's what I think. Right now, there is no difference between playing my music library on roku and using spotify. I still have to use pandora.......

er43
Roadie
Agree. I have a Denon AVR-3313 and it's a sad little spotifyUI in that surroundreceiver. With the remote it's not worth the bother controling, but there is an app "Denon remote app" for ios (android too?) where I controle spotify from my ipad via my receiver, so the music streams directly from my router via internetcable into my receiver - never touching my ipads hardware, and I find there is a positive diff. in sound qual. that way. But MY discovering is via spotify apps. Theres a ton of ways to discover that way. They should make 'm accessable everywhere them apps. They are what seperates Spotify from the others and the reason why I pay premium instead of my free streamingservice with just as many songs via my isp, never use it. Its just music. Spotify is (should always have ways of) discovering music. But then again. You want radio discovery. Thats cool too. I find that it is something there should be too in my denon app. 🙂
alaurenmorgan

I use my personal Spotify premium account on my ipad, android phone, pc, and roku. I also use it at work under the store's free account so I experience the ads during the day. Please lower the volume on ads and add a no explict language option. We recommend spotify to all of our interested customers. It's offensive when a song starts cussing or blasting a condom commerical as I'm explaining how great Spotify is to a family with children. 

Last but not least, I can't use the radio on Roku. This makes me very sad. I often use the radio while I'm doing chores or homework. Sometimes I want to be lazy and let you guys chose my next song. Please add a radio function to the roku app.

Thanks!!

RocketRider
Casual Listener

Would be nice to have it on the Samsung TV App too.

Rock Star 28
Rock Star 28
Status changed to: Inactive Idea

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (25 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! 😉

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!