[Radio] Spotify, give us back our radio stations! NEEDS 100+ VOTES!

Spotify, give us back our main feature! Radio stations! Not playlists masquerading as radio that you a) can't follow b) can't customize with likes or dislikes c) run out of songs and your only option is to start over listening to the SAME SONGS again. We need lots and lots of likes on one idea submission about this before Spotify will even CONSIDER adding this feature back - even though we're paying the same money every month to them for "premium features". Read on. Get mad. Vote for this post. Add your own stories. Tell others. They aren't listening to us but will happily continue taking our money while we attempt to get organized enough to warrant their attention.

In January, I posted about no longer being able to follow radio stations. I got a few likes & other dissatisfied members - but later, when Spotify completely replaced radio with a limited playlist, I was too busy to create a post about it. I finally emailed them at support@spotify.com  and was told "We're sorry to hear you're unhappy with the changes in the recent Spotify update. We're always testing things by adding or removing features to make Spotify better overall. We’re sorry that this means you’re not able to use the app like you could before.
 We can't say if or when any specific features will be back. But as soon as we’ve got anything to announce, we’ll let everyone know via the Spotify Community. "

This isn't a recent update - it's been taken away from us for a while now. I responded indicating this was not a satisfactory answer and was finally told, "We'll be completely honest with you, at this point of time we still don't have an exact time on when will the radio station feature be back on the App...

It’s really well worth adding it to our ideas board. Others can then vote on it or add to the conversation to show their support. 

Be sure to keep an eye on the idea’s status, once it get at least a hundred votes, it’s thoroughly reviewed and passed onto the relevant team here at Spotify to potentially be implemented, just like the return of the Android widget when it was removed on the third quarter of the year."

Ok, so we have to organize like a grassroots guerilla group to get 100 votes on the same idea (even though you have to know a) where to go b) to search for prior ideas c) instead of creating your own post, vote up one til it gets 100 votes or more! This is the only way Spotify will listen to their premium users.

Updated on 2019-11-26

Hey @indieaustin 

A similar idea has also been suggested here:

https://community.spotify.com/t5/Live-Ideas/Bring-back-Endless-Radio/idi-p/4665568

Please vote for it, and add a comment there, so it may be considered. Any update on the matter should be posted there.

For more info on how the Ideas Board works, click here. :)

Comments
Rock Star 23
Rock Star 23
Status changed to: Duplicate

Updated on 2019-11-26

Hey @indieaustin 

A similar idea has also been suggested here:

https://community.spotify.com/t5/Live-Ideas/Bring-back-Endless-Radio/idi-p/4665568

Please vote for it, and add a comment there, so it may be considered. Any update on the matter should be posted there.

For more info on how the Ideas Board works, click here. :)