Radio feature for Samsung Smart TV App

Hello, I would like to be able to start a radio station from the Samsung Smart TV application.  

Updated: 2015-11-17

Update: This idea has been submitted again here:
https://community.spotify.com/t5/Live-Ideas/Samsung-Radio-Create-Radio-Stations-on-Samsung-Smart-TV/...

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (50 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active & recent ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! 😉

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!

Comments
die_socke
Regular
Unluckily Spotify isn't available on Samsung's 2015 J6250 Smart TV.
designer2k2

this is a must!  so dissapointing that its not there.

listening to the radio is the best spotify feature, but i cant use it on my stereo system.

Its also not possible to remote control it from the smartphone or pc app, another missing feature.

gregkyser
I've given up and no longer mess with the Spotify so at all. When I upgraded my iPhone I kept the old one and use it as a Spotify player through my sound system. I get radio, playlists etc. and the interface is much better...not to mention the sound quality.
designer2k2

thats just sad. 

im running a old smartphone with some speakers in my garage, there this is ok, but for music listening the tv plays over arc to some nice high end equipment.

The sound quality is great, but it justs annoying that i have the radio option in the garage and not in my music room!

Marco
Community Legend
Status changed to: Inactive Idea

Updated: 2015-11-17

Update: This idea has been submitted again here:
https://community.spotify.com/t5/Live-Ideas/Samsung-Radio-Create-Radio-Stations-on-Samsung-Smart-TV/...

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (50 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active & recent ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! 😉

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!