[Radio] "I'm tired of this track"/Temporarily disable track feature would be convenient

One of the reasons I do not use Spotify Radio all that much is because it tends to repeat songs quite often, relative to Pandora. This is why I think it would be great to temporarily be able to disable tracks on a certain radio station, similar to the way that Pandora has the, "I'm tired of this track" feature. Just a thought. 

Update: This idea has been reposted here.

Updated: 2016-04-24

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (50 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active & recent ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! ;)

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!

Comments
Rock Star 28
Rock Star 28
Status changed to: New Idea
Updated: 2015-04-26

Marked as new idea.
This idea is a re-post of this inactive idea.

koraykupe
Roadie

I recommend you http://www.getdenied.com/ if you use Mac desktop app as a temporary solution.

Rock Star 28
Rock Star 28
Status changed to: Inactive Idea

Update: This idea has been reposted here.

Updated: 2016-04-24

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (50 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active & recent ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! ;)

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!