Real Internet Radio

I would love it, if Spotify added internet radio etiher as an app or as a build in function. The possibility of having all the music collected in one single app or program, would be awesome. And I am not talking about internet radio as Spotify has it now, where it suggest new songs from the one you are listening to or by genre, but real internet radio, where you can listen to the local radio station in your area or to one of your favorit internet stations in another country.

Updated: 2015-11-17

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (50 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active & recent ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! ;)

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!

Edit: This idea has been reposted here.

Related Ideas

Comments
classic1550

I am in the process of starting an online radio station, and would like to use my spotify PREMIUM account as my main sorce of music.. is this possible, and how do I do this???

dougbob

I also am interested in hosting a radio style music program using Spotify as a source of music. What would make it really nice is if Spotify could host it and provide a sort of flexible template/tool for producers to design their program. And of course it be accessible through the Spotify player. Doesn't have to just be music. Sort of a more focused youtube for audio. You can hire me to put it together.

ws1482
Roadie

Now I use different apps to listen to AM/FM radio. Wouldn't Spotify rather I stay on their app?

sigutatch

Spotify should really think about purchasing TuneIn and becoming a one-stop place for music, radio (automated and terrestrial/commentated, maybe even get some commercial-free radios going like TuneIn Premium has now), podcasts and audio books. I'd absolutely adore this and it would even be a way to get back against Beats1 from Apple.

juanileho

Radios in spotify should be LIVE, all ppl should be hearing the same, at the same time. if not its just a plane and simple playlist, with a diferent name (and a wrong one by its definition).

Foxyface
Regular
Have a play with TuneIn Radio (app)-it's awesome?
Rock Star 28
Rock Star 28
Status changed to: Inactive Idea

Updated: 2015-11-17

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (50 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active & recent ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! ;)

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!

Edit: This idea has been reposted here.

Rock Star 21
Rock Star 21

test comment