Rearrange Playlists on Mobile

Hello, since I have an iPad Pro I completely stopped using my laptop. But unfortunately the mobile app of Spotify doesn't have the possibility to move playlists, so now my library is a bit of a mess.

There should be this feature at least in the iPad version.

Thank you

Best

Simon

Update: This idea has been reposted here.

Updated on 2018-06-16

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (100 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active & recent ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! ;)

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!

Related Ideas

Comments
Rock Star 21
Rock Star 21
Status changed to: New Idea
Updated: 2015-12-18

Marked as new idea. This is a repost of the following inactive idea.

blakekhodges
Casual Listener

Completely agree. Shocking that there's no ability to rearrange playlists on mobile (iOS for me) Spotify app. I remember you used to be able to, but the "3-bar" rearrange icon no longer appears when you tap "Edit" on a Playlist page. Would love to see this ability return. Thank you! 

Mainmud
Full heartedly agree. Can't believe this isn't a feature at this stage.
gradenpapers

The fact that this functionality even has to be requested is just a sign of laziness.  Very disappointing, and I've been very satisfied with Spotify for the most part.

oggelitto78
Casual Listener
This topic has been going for a loooong time. Ios used to be able to do this then they removed it. When someone new starts talking about it in the forums it gets marked as a "new idea" and the conversation starts from scratch. I do enjoy the functionality of Spotify but if someone releases a service (in Europe) where I can get the tunes and rearrange Playlists on mobile, I'm gone in a heartbeat.
yeahyeahnow
Casual Listener

This is something I really need as well, and I wrote about that here: https://community.spotify.com/t5/Idea-Submissions/iOS-Playlists-Re-order-playlists/idi-p/1278859

jonwestcott
Regular
How do you add Kudos to this so it gets implemented? Ridiculous it's not there already!!!
jameslondon74
Music Fan

I just posted this very same idea. It's completely unacceptable that Spotify won't implement this feature on the app. Especially after it used to exist. There must be a technical reason why they haven't done this yet?!

jameslondon74
Music Fan

Anyone know the status of this?

Gnowelyk
I can't believe this hasn't been implemented yet. This is such a basic feature.