Receipts by PDF

Would be great if the website provides the ability to download your receipt as a PDF file. Saw this post earlier but couldn't give kudo's because it's an inactive idea.

Edit: This idea has been reposted here.

Updated: 2016-01-12

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (50 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active & recent ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! 😉

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!

Comments
Rock Star 15
Rock Star 15
Status changed to: New Idea

Not just download as PDF but the option to have them sent directly via email every months would be great

Of course it would be nice to be able to "tick a box" and receive the monthly receipt by e-mail in PDF-format - or similar cross platform document format. I get reminders from our account dept. almost each month 😞

If you like this idea, please forward link to others.

Rgds. Michael (munken)

... and more important "click the Kudos" on top :-))

Of course it would be nice to be able to "tick a box" and receive the monthly receipt by e-mail in PDF-format - or similar cross platform document format. I get reminders from our account dept. almost each month 😞

If you like this idea, please forward link to others - and more important "click the Kudos" on top :-))

Rgds. Michael (munken)

An acceptable solution would be a to fix the possibilty to print the reciept directly from

https://www.spotify.com/se/account/subscription/receipt/%recieptnumber%

with the spotify logo present.

The current solution (show) reminds me of something my son did when he was 6 years old. Spotify -You can do better!

Regards

forceman

Rock Star 28
Rock Star 28
Status changed to: Inactive Idea

Edit: This idea has been reposted here.

Updated: 2016-01-12

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (50 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active & recent ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! 😉

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!