Recently Played & Top Hits Lists

I have found that one feature that is severely lacking from the Spotify mobile app is a "Recently Played" list. I would simply want a text based list of the last, 25(?) songs I have listened to, available from most navigation screens. This way, instead of hoping my search terms are saved, or always remembering to add to stars (sometimes I don't want to star a certain track) I can find it quickly and easily. 

Second, I would love for an artist to have a "Top Hits" tab/list/section. My scenario: A friend mentions that there is a great band I should listen to. When I search for them, I find two standard (Non-hits) based albums. I now have no idea what songs to pick to try out. On other apps (Rhapsody) the "All Songs" would have songs sorted by popularity. Even for bands I am familiar with, this feature would be helpful for quickly choosing a song is very popular.

Spotify mobile is a great app, but certainly has a lot of room to grow.

Please just post 1 idea per topic, otherwise it's hard to implement.
Check out thos ideas here:

http://community.spotify.com/t5/Spotify-Ideas/Usable-History/idi-p/40321
http://community.spotify.com/t5/ideas/v2/ideapage/blog-id/ideaexchange/article-id/7728

Add your kudos there please! ;)

Related Ideas

Comments
the_lurkman
This is a great idea--I'm new to Spotify (and Spotify for iPad, which I now use) so I'm not sure if something like this feature has been added since this post went up. If it has, I haven't found it. The app is great, as is syncing offline playlists, but accessing and syncing play queue, currently playing song, and most recently played songs would ROCK SO HARD. Kisses, The Lurkman
Claudius
Community Legend

Would be better if you would have created seperate ideas here. I support the first idea (Recently played).

The second idea (Top hits) is already available on Spotify for Desktops (Windows, Mac), but from your mention of the Spotify mobile app I recon you want it for some of the mobile versions of Spotify.

Rock Star 28
Rock Star 28
Status changed to: Duplicate

Please just post 1 idea per topic, otherwise it's hard to implement.
Check out thos ideas here:

http://community.spotify.com/t5/Spotify-Ideas/Usable-History/idi-p/40321
http://community.spotify.com/t5/ideas/v2/ideapage/blog-id/ideaexchange/article-id/7728

Add your kudos there please! ;)
Nathalie24
Casual Listener

@BuffaloFenian wrote:

I have found that one feature that is severely lacking from the Spotify mobile app is a "Recently Played" list. I would simply want a text based list of the last, 25(?) songs I have listened to, available from most navigation screens. This way, instead of hoping my search terms are saved, or always remembering to add to stars (sometimes I don't want to star a certain track) I can find it quickly and easily. 

Second, I would love for an artist to have a "Top Hits" tab/list/section. My scenario: A friend mentions that there is a great band I should listen to. When I search for them, I find two standard (Non-hits) based albums. I now have no idea what songs to pick to try out. On other apps (Rhapsody) the "All Songs" would have songs sorted by popularity. Even for bands I am familiar with, this feature would be helpful for quickly choosing a song is very popular.

@BuffaloFenian wrote:

Nathalie24
Casual Listener

Spotify is very slow on updating the list of recently played artists on my account en those of my followers some times it takes 3 or 4 days..