Remember when your starred playlist was different?

I absolutelty love using my starred playlist (especially at the gym).  Having all my favorite tunes in one spot.  I'm constantly updating said playlist, and I love hearing those new songs I've added.  I remember at one point in time my starred playlist being in the opposite order it is now:

Starred playlist TODAY is ordered by the first song I ever added.

Starred playlist BEFORE was ordered by the most recent song I added.

I LOVED it that was before.  The desktop version is ordered in this manner (most recent at the top of the list), which is great!  But as I aforementioned, I love listening to my playlist at the gym, thus using spotify on my iPhone.  

Is there anyway we can get the starred playlist back to having the most recently added songs to the top of the list?  Or perhaps add a sorting option?

Hi @AMohlenhoff and thanks for your contribution! You can sort your playlists by recently added on iOS: see this support guide for the steps. You may also be interested in adding your vote to this idea.

0 Likes
Comments
blake
Community Legend
Status changed to: Case Closed

Hi @AMohlenhoff and thanks for your contribution! You can sort your playlists by recently added on iOS: see this support guide for the steps. You may also be interested in adding your vote to this idea.