Remove/block subscribers

It's easy, I have a random person called Rolf who has subscribed to a load of my playlists. Now yer, I could make them private, but I want my facebook friends to listen to these playlists. I don't have this guy on Facebook and as it's my playlist, I want to be able to block him. But I can't. Help me and everyone!

Update: This idea has been reposted here.

Updated: 2016-03-21

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (50 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active & recent ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! ;)

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!

Comments
will_you_listen

Yes, I want to be able to be more selective about who has access, and rermove people from my lists, who I wish to, music is really quite personal.

Otherwise, all public lists become private and a loss overall of the spotify intent. And lets be honest to increase the spread of music to and therefore decreasing licensing costs.

ex-itunes

I would love to be able to remove/block someone from my playlists, or at least if I block them on facebook that be reflected on spotify.

jottpeeh

+1

This one is critical!

mynina

i have the same problem

i have a person that suscribed to my playlist, and i want to block this person, it's really important for me.

i don't want to make the playlist private, i want people to be able to listen to it, but just this one person - i want to block this one.

HELP

ShockRock
Casual Listener

Yes this is important. I have an ex girlfriend signing up to all my lists, and what do you think my wife thinking about that..

Can someone responsible at Spotify explain how I can remove people subscribing to my playlists. I don´t want to remove all people - just some that I don´t want subscribing and sharing my playlists.

Come ON!

ShockRock
Casual Listener

Here´s a suggestion.

I really can´t understand why this isn´t implementet yet. To be in charge over privacy is important for many of us.

Remove block subscribers

litto
Regular

Hi,

I agree with all of the comments above. Just to clarify: The fact that you can't remove (block) your subscribers is simply frustrating.

Can someone from Spotify please look into this soon?

Streakyferret
Casual Listener

They need to add this. It's so annoying having people you dont know or dont want to, subscribed to your lists. Especially since the list I want to keep away from people is the "Starred" list, and the damage has already been done. I didnt know how to make it private and so now I have subscribers on it. Annoying.

annka

a close friend of mine died few days ago, and i want him removed from my list he subscribed to. I find it very bad there are no such option. Now i can see the last song he played and his picture, and it makes me feel very sad each time i open spotify.

siegfried
Cmon spotify, what is happening!!!!! this is a BAD privacy hole. I don't want my activities of when I add items to any of my playlists notifying random strangers in their email inboxes the instant I do it! MY GOSH.