Announcements

Remove delay from Notifications

This feature needs to fixed in a good way. Cause it doesn't really announce all the new stuff that you are following. 
And also it seems to be a rather large delay, cause this announcer doesn't give you the announcement. The same day as the release. 
Seems like its 1-2 days delay. This is also a thing, that was really good with What's new function that you guys removed and added t he discover option which is still S**t. Sorry for that. But still can you maybe enhance this feature so it works properly? 

New edit

The delay is longer then 1-2 days IM still waiting notifications on the new hands like houses album which released 23rd this month its the 30th. I know this cause IM listening to the album, and if this "notifications system" is affected by that its still a bad thing cause. What if u "by mistake tab through artist u listen to without noticing the album that's been released" and it wont give you a notification cause of that. 
I believe it should always give u a notification no matter what. New single new album etc. Even if u listened to it. 

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (25 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! 😉

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!

Comments
Community Legend
Status changed to: New Idea
Updated title to make this a little clearer.

For discover feedback go to: http://community.spotify.com/t5/Spotify-Ideas/Discover-Improvements-to-the-Discover-Tab/idi-p/382186
~Peter
Roadie
A 1-2 delay of notifications would be fantastic! For me, sadly, it appears entirely random whether I get a notification or not. And most of the time I don't. Would like to see this work properly; it could be a really good function.

sorry the comment field is just messing with me.. ignore this comment

Community Legend
Status changed to: Inactive Idea

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (25 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! 😉

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!