Repeat single track on desktop version

When you listen to Spotify on a laptop, you can't change the setting of track repeat to repeat one only. It will shuffle, or repeat through the next song on the playlist, but if I want to listen to the same song over and over again, it won't allow me. But this feature is available on the mobile app, so I have to constantly listen on my mobile even if I'm at my computer if I just want to listen to one song. Thanks!

Updated on 2017-07-26

Hey there!

As mentioned by @meganh007 that should actually work to switch the repeat setting.

If not please let us know in the respective help section.

Thanks ;)

0 Likes

Related Ideas

Comments
meganh007
Community Legend

Hi @taste4time!

So you'd like to listen to the same song over and over again, and only that song? If you're on the desktop app, you should be able to click the repeat button twice, until you see a small 1 pop up on the corner of the icon.  That indicates you're repeating only the one track, like you want.  I've attached a picture of my full screen Spotify page on a MacBook Pro, and a closeup of that repeat symbol I was telling about. Hope that helps, let me know if I can do anything else!

Screen Shot 2017-07-13 at 3.37.41 PM.pngnotice the repeat symbol in the lower right corner, signifying that I'll hear the track "The World At Large" on repeat, over and over again.

Screen Shot 2017-07-13 at 3.37.53 PM.pngrepeat icon

Rock Star 28
Rock Star 28
Status changed to: Case Closed

Updated on 2017-07-26

Hey there!

As mentioned by @meganh007 that should actually work to switch the repeat setting.

If not please let us know in the respective help section.

Thanks ;)