Announcements

Rick Roll button

I need a button to Rick Roll myself or my friends randomly. Or Beccaroll on a friday (Rebecca Black, Friday)

Updated: 2015-09-15

Hi and thanks for your contribution! Your suggestion was submitted over 1 year ago but unfortunately hasn't received enough kudos. In order to maintain the ideas exchange, ideas are eventually marked inactive. This does not mean that your idea has been rejected: if you still feel strongly about your request, you can repost your idea. Thanks again! 🙂

Comments
Jordi

Hi there,

Could you explain what exactly that button has to do?

Fred

Oh, how I would love a rick-roll button! I can already hear the screams of anguish. 😄 

jameseblack
It would inject the song as the next song in their currently active play list, or possibly randomly during the day. If no playlist is active then when they start one it will our it as the first our second song.
Jordi

This will make my day on april-fools

Jordi
Status changed to: New Idea

blake
Status changed to: Inactive Idea
Updated: 2015-09-15

Hi and thanks for your contribution! Your suggestion was submitted over 1 year ago but unfortunately hasn't received enough kudos. In order to maintain the ideas exchange, ideas are eventually marked inactive. This does not mean that your idea has been rejected: if you still feel strongly about your request, you can repost your idea. Thanks again! 🙂

Env: prod