Right-click an album in search should show track list

The New Spotify Albums list Options is a good idea it helps searching easier,especially on Spotify Web Player,I think it would be a good idea to be able to Right Click on an Album(when the Albums are squared together), and see the list of Tracks on the Album and be able to Play the Tracks and Add the Tracks to Playlists and so on...Please send your Posts

Hey There!

Unfortunately, your idea was initially submitted over a year ago, but hasn't received received the minimum of 10 kudos to stay active. 

If you'd still like to see this implemented, you're welcome to re-submit this idea. You are welcome to change the wording of your title or even add some details to get as many kudos as possible. 

Comments
Rock Star 28
Rock Star 28

You gotta help me with that one... what would be the sense of it?

You could just click on the album and you see the tracks in the album view.

If you click the back button you're back to the same position in search as before. Sounds easier to me than change the right click context menu to the tracks instead of the normal options.

Or do I miss out on something?

Peter__
Community Legend

I don't think there is currently right click support in the web player either? 

Peter

listensongs
Gig Goer

Hi Premify

It was an idea to make the computer run faster instead of the page having to go back to the previous page and having to load up the page again this idea can help avoid crashes.

Thanks for your comment

Rock Star 28
Rock Star 28
Status changed to: New Idea

Marked as new idea and changed the title to make it clearer and easier to find via search. ;)
Original title was: "THE NEW SPOTIFY ALBUMS LIST OPTIONS"
kbrooksc
Community Legend
Status changed to: Inactive Idea

Hey There!

Unfortunately, your idea was initially submitted over a year ago, but hasn't received received the minimum of 10 kudos to stay active. 

If you'd still like to see this implemented, you're welcome to re-submit this idea. You are welcome to change the wording of your title or even add some details to get as many kudos as possible.