[Roku] Screensaver or Visualizer Options for Roku

Great to have Spotify back on Roku.  The app needs a screensaver mode in order to avoid burn in on some TV's, and also to make things more interesting.  Anything moving would be fine, but album art and liner notes would be prefered.  Pandora scrolls the album art, so I know this idea is doable.

Updated on 2019-12-28

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (100 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active and recent ideas in this forum, we will have to close this idea for now. However, this does not mean that your idea has been rejected by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request I encourage you to post your idea again in a slightly different form! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of the community for your suggestion!

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!

Comments

I would also like being able to just dim the background very low or to black so we can use with our young child while reducing his screen time!

The screen on my TCL Roku TV can be turned off while Spotify plays.

Press * on remote select "Turn off display" at end of list of options

Awesome. If i had a TCL i could too. however they were sold out and i ended up with a different brand. it should be a spotify option, so it isn’t device dependent.
Rock Star 15
Rock Star 15
Status changed to: Inactive Idea

Updated on 2019-12-28

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (100 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active and recent ideas in this forum, we will have to close this idea for now. However, this does not mean that your idea has been rejected by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request I encourage you to post your idea again in a slightly different form! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of the community for your suggestion!

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!